Mother’s Day Grilled Chicken Salad
Light, refreshing, and easy enough even dad can do it! Warm up that grill and get the salad flying!! This juicy chicken dish is sure to please mom and ALL the family!
4 servings (serving size: 1 1/4 cups)
Fat 22 g
Protein 36.1 g
Carbohydrate 11.5 g
Fiber 1.8 g
4 (6oz) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons light sour cream
3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup finely chopped celery
1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice and brush both sides of chicken evenly.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Let stand 10 minutes; shred. Place chicken in a large bowl. Add celery, cranberries, pecans and onions; toss.
- Use your favorite lite vinaigrette dressing or use this easy blend of ingredients to create your own delicious dressing.
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper